Jackhammer FPS Sensitivity?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Lucidius134, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Lucidius134

I trial'd the Jackhammer for the first time since launch and I noticed something odd.

When I was fighting in out posts in a very underpopulated area of the map and I was getting well above 30 FPS, the semi-auto was very reliable. I went to the crown which had a few people and stuff going on and it seemed like the time between shots was a fraction lower. My semi-automatic rate of fire increased with my FPS. Can any other NC Jackhammer users confirm this? I'de like to get this resolved before I start thinking about ways to buff/tweak the functionality of the Jackhammer. Is this all shotguns or Jackhammer specific? (I don't use shotguns and have only trialed them)

I remember well back into the beta NC weapons used to gain an ROF advantage with higher FPS until they patched that out. I'm wondering if the Jackhammer was never updated the same way since it was a shotgun and devs didn't feel the need?
  2. Lakora

Well the Jackhammer does have a burst mode... So logically at least imo would be that the rate of fire in semi-auto mode is equal to the rate of fire in burst mode.
  3. Lucidius134

I'm not sure I get what you mean exactly but the semi-auto mode is much slower than the burst. Also, don't even get me started on that burst fire mode lmao.
  4. Lucidius134