It's Absolutely Amazing--

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Princess Celestia, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Celestia

--just how much they can screw up in 3 day from the end of beta to launch.
  2. Swordlord

So...I should just not install the release game client? At least...not yet?
  3. wolfva

Such as? Care to elaborate?
  4. Odin

helpful post..............what exactly is wrong lol
  5. 1Jammie1

What's wrong?
  6. Jestunhi

No, you should ignore vague complaints with no explanation or justification.
  7. Grimmomega

Ignore the sh1tposters. The game's pretty much the same as it was during the last phase of Beta.
  8. Princess Celestia

Exactly. Because pointing out specific problems in beta totally got them taken care of before the launch.
  9. Armante

and you're still not pointing out any specifics, just whining. and remember, any mmo just after launch is merely in extended public beta ;)
  10. khai

Actually depends on what the complaint was, given the number of things fixed/changed because of complaints in beta I would have to say yes most of them were fixed. There were a couple of complaints at the end that were not, many of which could not be fixed if only becuase the person experiencing them had problems beyond the game or the problem was in the mind of the complainer like endless Buff/Nerf debates. So whats the problems now?
  11. ArcaneGuardian

>Here for the last month of Beta
    >Thinks waaaaay to highly of own opinion.

What, specifically, is wrong? Plenty of things were fixed in beta. (You remember back when Beta started and everytime you spawned, you were pushed through the floor or ceiling? No, you weren't here for that. What about when you were running and all of a sudden your weapons disappeared? No... What about when you just spontaneously died due to pain fields? or... When Sundies weren't the mobile spawns? no...)

Seriously, they've changed and fixed TONs. So, what's the problem?
    • Up x 1
  12. Swordlord

Well...since being facetious played out entirely differently than I intended...

I plan on loading the game client when I get home from work. I'll see first hand whether release is all we hoped it would be, or if there's still large amounts of gum stuck under the table.
  13. G1n

I like the addition of BFR's.
  14. Judicator Wombat

I've been here for all of that, and honestly I kind of liked those bits better. Back when Gals were the spawns Biolab fights were a lot more interesting since the "camp the landing pad" phase lasted like half as long. You also had real max rushes back then, though AA was just as bad as it was in the last days of the beta.
  15. MrBloodworth

Gals being an AMS was the worst idea in the history of bad ideas that went in PS beta.
  16. DG-MOD-02

Please post constructively on these forums, per the SOE Forum guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.