Its a good idea to build that weapon???

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ximaster, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Ximaster

The T9 SKEP. Just to kill ground objectives. Its good??? It only costs 650 certs and i have half of this. When i have all certs,its a good investiment???? Can i shoot without lock vehicle targets to infantry????
  2. Ximaster

Maybe GROUNDER its better,one player recommend me the GROUNDER before SKEP. GROUNDER can kill air targets and still can kill ground targets,of course,without locks. Its the same as the default rocket launcher,but with advantage of anti-air locks o_O Tested it on VR room :D
  3. Osskscosco

Grounder is really good, can shoot without lock and kill infantry.

It has a bit lower damage compared to the default launcher, but still worths it!
  4. jmdafk

+1
    Grounder is essential imo as itll take out air which is next to imposible with unguided systems. Personally i dont think a heavy is a heavy without a grounder. A couple of heavys with them can clear a sky bristling with enemy air power in no time.
    Plus as said the grounder can still take out tanks and infantry easily.
    Skep is also worth getting after the grounder, it makes killing tanks much, much easier. And as above, can stop an armoured advance in an group.
    Then when you have those 2 and can affort it the anhiliator is quite good as you can go out in the open and take on either air or ground. It just wont fire against infantry or something it cant lock onto so dont get caught carrying it v a max or when you need to get a hidden, manned sundy - or something close you want to loose a snap shot at.
    I dont really like the anhialator, but when i think back to the times ive been in the middle of knowwhere on indar, seen a wounded reaver to then realise im carrying a skep for that lightening that just buggered off home.... doh!
  5. Ximaster

I still testing the two,and still dunno which one to pick. Anihilator sounds good too.
  6. Takoita

You are going to need both of them sooner or later. The only question is what do you need more now.
  7. Ximaster

Actually ill take more ground targets than air targets,usually i face more tanks and sundies than aircrafts. So maybe the SKEP its better for now.