Issues first noticed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exitus Acta Probat, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Exitus Acta Probat

Dark light doesn't seem to work for me and Spitfires seem to be going ape****
    • Up x 1
  2. tommyrocket

Yep. Also ran into my first crash-to-desktop issue. Was flying a Lib solo, when some flak behind me started firing. Was starting to boost for about a second or two, and then the game froze a moment and crashed. Hard to say what caused the crash in that moment, whether it be a new graphical anomaly thanks to the camo or skins I was using, or the situation itself. Particles, graphics settings, etc... was on all Low settings, but still relevant, I think.

Some infantry terminals can put on an epileptic light show once you open the menu, particularly the main terminals at the tech plant on Esamir.
  3. DarkStarAnubis

Saw that as well, those turrets were firing relentlessly :)
  4. AlcyoneSerene

Already submitted bug report on DCIT about the horrible mouse responsiveness a short while into the game. Already tried toggling all the mouse-related options in case it clears the bug, but it does not. Unplayable on my end until this is fixed.

Impossible to aim like this, and nausea inducing, but fully expected the game to be bugged or broken for a few weeks as things get fixed.
    • Up x 2
  5. strikearrow

Sad to say that almost everybody expected a patch to be full of bugs/broken. It's a sad state of affairs when programmers/developers fail to fully test a patch and do it so often that people accept it.
  6. TRspy007

Some guns like the gal defaults shoot but no bullets come out?? Spawning ground armor was also a pain at some construction sites, meaning the thing never spawned, but showed up on the side of the screen, also gave me speed boost, and invisibility to other players in some cases so...yeah. Huge problem with lighting and brightness, shadows, that stuff. Impossible to see stuff at night. I had sluggish movements no matter how much I changed my mouse sensitivity, I walked really slow as a heavy. Also problems with outfit, and automatically joining a random squad as I log in. Some infiltrators were visible when cloaked, also problem loading air frequently when spawned. Huge problem with aim, and I lowered my settings twice but nothing changed so...?? Honestly the mouse sensitivity bug is probably the worst one, so I'll beg the devs to tackle that issue first. Problems also loading smoke, terminals had weird stripes/lighting and basically it was a nightmare playing for an hour so I quit.