Issue with using in game proximity voice.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NaySayer, Feb 27, 2013.

1. NaySayer

Hi all, not sure if this is an issue alot of people are having. I use ventrilo, skype, and mumble on a regular basis while gaming. I play my system and game sounds through my 2 monitor speakers in front of me, and my usb headset just for voice chat. Usually anytime I talk with any sound playing, especially my loud computer being next to my foot, my friends can hear me clear with no issue, with no annoying background sounds. But when I try to voice chat in PS2, all anyone hears from me is my background sound, music, loud computer, etc. They can hear me, but my voice is almost drowned by everything else. Is this a common issue? Is there a way to fix this?
    • Up x 1
  2. mcdxi11

Same issue here to. My friends and I tried to use voice chat and I sounded awful. We gave up and started using skype while playing where we both come in crystal clear.
  3. Voolproof

Yes, I had people in my squad tell me the same thing, that they heard all the in game sounds and music along with my voice.

The thing is, I use a headset, so it's impossible that the mike can record ingame sounds. It seems the ingame sounds get mixed in by the software.