Is this weekend members double xp?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DFDelta, Nov 20, 2014.

1. DFDelta

Well, I still don't get the loading screen hints and I don't think they're written down anywhere.

Would be great if someone could tell me. :eek:
  2. JudgeNu

You asking for something to exist that you don't even know exists?
    I have not heard of it.
    Is it wishful thinking?
  3. DFDelta

There is one for members every month.
    There is supposedly an orange box on the loading screen, but I (and several others) have never gotten it.

That there are BR90+ players who don't even know about them says a lot about SoEs skills in communication.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pootisman

During last years anniversary we got a full week of double XP for everyone. Nothing was announced for this year, but that doenst mean anything because SOE is bad at comunicating. Several double XP events in the past were not announced.
    • Up x 2
  5. Eternaloptimist

To answer the question - yes I believe it is members' double xp this weekend
    • Up x 2
  6. Murx

I guess if SOE have selled enough anniversary pakets they will give use a double xp weekend.
  7. Prudentia

yeah, they'll probably remove it soon as it has been poorly communicated to the players.
    for reference see daily certs.
    • Up x 1
  8. Demetrios

Third weekend of every month.
  9. DFDelta

Nah, going by that example they will probably reduce free player xp by 50%
  10. MarkAntony

• Up x 3
  11. Boosted

You are correct cause even though I'm BR80+ and I still don't know about double XP weekends. It's usually towards the ending of the month?
  12. DFDelta

3rd weekened of the month, acording to Demetrios a few posts above, but that depends on your definition of weekend appartently.
    If this is really the member double xp weekend in two days then its the fourth weekend this month.
  13. Kislany

I haven't seen that particular loading screen (with the double xp dates) in quite a while now. I have now some scrolling screens about the 2 year anniversary bundle, Hossin map and whatnot.

So thanks for asking, been wondering the same thing.
  14. Champagon

I just got the email from SOE. This weekend IS in fact double EXP
  15. Kislany

Email? What email?
  16. Yuukikun

At this point it's skills in non-communication.
    • Up x 3
  17. DFDelta

I think they have auraxium'd that directive...
  18. Mitheledh

If I read my email correctly, it's not just this weekend. The double XP goes from today (Thursday) to Sunday. So it's a bit more than just the weekend.
  19. TimBlahkeks

i read the same thing somewhere yesterday but i cant remember where it was or find any information about that again. also no email for me. would be nice to have a double exp weekend but not sure about it.
  20. Pootisman

Newsletter. I didnt get any email too. I just found out that for some reason, all emails from SOE are automatically marked as spam and dont show up in my inbox. The only newsletter that comes through is the Everquest 2 newsletter which i never subscribed to ...