Is this that Vanu organization ppl keep talking about?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Illucidator, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Illucidator

[IMG]
    lol well is it? This is the first time I have seen this in Planetside2 and I am br 46. Maybe its because I barely play on Esamir idunno.
  2. Atuday

When outfits work together stuff like this happens. I think as the game matures group tactics will be more and more common. I have seen a lot of small unit tactics with my friends on vanu. Perhaps that is what you heard about? Sadly small unit tactics just don't look impressive.
  3. GoyoElGringo

Yeah that's cute, but did they ever do anything but sit there? I saw it from the air and thought it was interesting, but I had other stuff to deal with at the time so I didn't see where it went.
  4. FocusLight

BAWC pull stuff like that on occasion. It's called a Sunderer stampede. If pulled off well, it's loads of fun. It requires good teamwork and communications though, but it's not impossible to handle, and it's surely not exclusive to VS in any way.
  5. Mythologicus

I've seen a literal wall of honking VS Sunderers blocking a gate, before now. They were all parked as above, with their front ends sticking out of the forcefield, honking continuously. Eventually they all charged. The charge didn't stop until about an hour later. The honking didn't stop, either.
  6. JudgeNu

No, this is far from it.
    This was just post "new big update" stuff.
    The clowns were everywhere.

Harassers and flashes making dashes.
    It was nothing special.
    It was just "we wont push too hard if you don't" farming that has been going on a lot lately.

NC could have easily stacked some ravens and cleared that mess out.
    But most didn't really want to get to the next base too quickly.

They could have easily stormed those sundies to base and capped it.
    But there was really no reason to.

Without alerts it is just back and forth from a few select bases.
    With alerts it is more involved with a last redeploy to get that winning 1-2% from a base.

No, this wasn't what you have heard.
    You will know it when you see it.
    You will get pushed out of a base by a zerg of dps and when you get to the base behind, they are already capping it and a couple others.

You see, they don't care about the certs for base cap.
    They get to the next base and get ready.
    Its about winning the alert.

NC all just sit at one base and twiddle their thumbs for a few certs and wonder why we don't win, among other things.

But in all reality most players just want to enjoy all the toys they have and get some good kills in and have fun.