Is there anything going to be done to daltons?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheFullCologne, Oct 17, 2013.

1. ThePeruvian

i know what we need!!
    REVAMP THE THIRD SEAT FOR THE LIB
    we all know thats the guy who never gets xp, if anything its only a seat for the dalton seat guy to switch to when being chased or to spot rly.

So..... LETS MAKE IT A HARRASER RUMBLE SEAT MAXES+REPAIR FROM THE BACK
    ---wait wut?---
    • Up x 2
  2. tproter

No, you're just the worst gamer when it comes to recognizing a hacker's attempts to hide the fact that he's aimbotting in the first place.

There's a reason why smart hackers don't aimbot enemy players instantly. It creates plausible deniability in the minds of weaker gamers who don't see it for what it is. Take yourself, for example.
    • Up x 2
  3. Eyeklops

LOL, the "one shot kill or go home" mentality has ruined this game enough thank you.

To the rest of you, yes, I'm back. Just for this thread only.
    • Up x 1
  4. dstock

Which one, the Vektor or the Walker?

Oh wait, neither one is that good? Aww, that's too bad!

[IMG]

PS, lol at the guy taking Kodiak seriously.
  5. John_Aitc

@Kodiak, I believe that was MattiAce's voice. I was not able to read the name on screen. Because of Matti's reputation in the game and community, I would always assume he is speaking the truth.
  6. Eyeklops

Calling "nanites" is not needed, just "Balance > Realism"
    • Up x 1
  7. KodiakX

You're absurd and your argument is absurd.

The entire premise of your argument is that because they purposely don't take impossible shots and only use their hack when they could feasibly take the shot they only do so because it'll trick the "minds of weaker gamers" but really you can see the truth in this completely feasible scenario and know that clearly he's hacking. Did you tinfoil hat come with a CB Radio or did you have to make that as a separate purchase?

If you think someone is hacking (which does happen), report and move on. Making videos in an attempt to scapegoat you playing badly proves nothing.
  8. HAYMAKER

Hey are you Tytos on Woodman? I was flying that black NC Lib on indar today. We got many angry tells..
  9. tastyBerryPunch

There are dozens if not more people from the ex-Lithcorp now Cobalt after the merge, that will tell you that this particular person did infact hack (and is probably still doing, albeit more discretly). When you see 4 Mosiquitos go down in a few seconds one after the other, you can be sure that something is not right.
    • Up x 1
  10. IamDH

I used to think dalton vs ESFs was OP, until i actually got better at flying.

I also tried flying libs to see how it handles. Once you know the enemies vehicle it'll be easier

Liberators are very heavy and aren't agile at all
  11. tproter

Like I said, just because hackers can routinely fool weaker-minded gamers (e.g. yourself) does NOT mean that the rest of us gamers are as easily fooled.

12. MFP_TK_01

Looks like we're at the hackusation stage of these discussions.
  13. Tekuila

The solution to the lib 3rd seat is to just make it a lawn chair duct taped to the back that you can repair like a harasser instead of a crappy gun.
  14. NC_agent00kevin

Whats realistic about Liberators and ESFs?
  15. Lucidius134

They're not good relative to their options, which are always high damage weapons that arn't designed for the role of AA but accel in it because bad design.

I wonder what weapons on the Lib I could be talking about hmmmmmm
  16. Santondouah

haha great idea
    • Up x 1
  17. Phaze

I finally showed a friend this game after begging him FOREVER to try it out.

We're having a good time - then about 10 mins out, we run into a couple of Reavers 'dogfighting' a Lib. His comment.... "Look at that big plane glitching out."

It was just a Lib doing that angled falling, while perpindicular to the ground and shooting thing.

I'm like "Nope. That's actually considered good flying."
  18. Kaon1311

Just to clarify, were pilots moaning because you were flying above them and shooting them? Just like an ESF flying at such an angle ground vehicles cant retaliate?

If so thats hilarious.
  19. HAYMAKER

Me and a mate did a 3hr lib run. Cleared the skies of 30odd scythes, ±10Libs. 3 6man battle gals. Then also a few tanks, sundies.. But the dudes in the sky pulled esf and lib after eachother. To take us down. Afterwards sending us rage tells we should come fight on the ground. Luckily my gunner is pretty good on the dalton.. But I think it was just one of those lucky days for us in the sky..
  20. HAYMAKER

Oh and as for flying above them. I only do that when there is AA up. Otherwise I fly the lib like I would an esf. You might see me on Miller sometimes solo libbing or with JHONNY.. Unless we run into Muhahahahaha or Kokan. Lol