Is there any chance of getting my characters back anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Aralakh, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Aralakh

Last night I contacted SOE support for help with a minor issue, noticing that my ticket had been answered and resolved when I woke up this morning. Unfortunately, when I went to log in I found that my two characters were missing. I contacted live support this afternoon when they opened, and the rep said he would have to escalate my ticket to get looked at. A few of my friends have noted my character logged in once in the last few hours (I assume by someone at SOE), yet they still remain absent from my character selection list.

At this point, I would have simply started over, but I've already invested SC into my character and got him settled in with my friends on Waterson. Still, I know there's a holiday tomorrow, and I'd rather not go all weekend waiting for a character that I may or may not get back. I'm kind of hoping someone at SOE can shed some light on my case for me.
  2. Veratu SOE

Aralakh, I looked into this and see what has occurred. I've reached out to the CS rep who worked on your characters to get it fixed. It won't be long, under 10 minutes.
  3. Aralakh

Wow, thank you so much, Veratu. Here's hoping it works!
  4. Veratu SOE

Sorry about that Aralakh, it should be all restored now.
  5. Aralakh

It sure is! You're absolutely awesome, Veratu. Thank you again so much!