Is someone using Brend New "DUSTER" ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PlayerOneSVK, Mar 28, 2014.

1. PlayerOneSVK

This new duster is doing only DUST ? I bought lost 1k of certs and its tottaly Weak weapon.

Please if someone using it can you explaing me how to use it on 42 fights ? Many thanks !
  2. Obstruction

it's a terrible weapon, and a waste of certs or station cash. it was designed as an empire weapon for TR, so of course it's awful.
    • Up x 2
  3. Riddlley

Lol, nope. Its awful. People keep asking if its worth it. It's not. Can't hit anything unless you land on it.

I have more kills with drop pods than this thing.
  4. MorganM

It's a littl refreshing to see they relase a new weapon that isn't blatently OP. I'd rather they release something thatls lack luster and dial it up in the future than release someting OP and nerf it later.
  5. Riddlley

Its flat out useless. I get more out of the flare gun. Atleast that produce cool colour effects. If it's a weapon that might as well shoot confetti, why bother? Not something I'd purchase smedbucks for.
  6. Aesir

All the 3 new Lib weapons are meh, which is why everybody still sticks with Daltons and Zephers for the belly, Tank Busters for the nose and either Bulldogs or Walkers for the rear.

The Duster, in it's intended role isn't that bad, the issue is that it's only good at that one thing, making strafing runs on pockets of Infantry. Which a Zepher can practically also do with almost the exact same effect, while also being way more versatile overall.

So for Infantry farming, stick to your Zepher, for AV Daltons/Shredders.
  7. dstock

The accuracy/bloom/cof is broken. There's no other excuse. The Zephyr outclasses it in 'real-game' situations in almost every way.

I bought one with SC, I'm just hoping it gets adjusted to have some purpose at a later date. As it is now, it's just a pretty lightshow.
  8. JackD

Ditched it on the day i bought it. A heavy assault strapped to the belly would be more dangerous.
  9. Obstruction

as well as provide some extra protection from flak and basilisk fire.