is Miller death ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by breeje, Jul 30, 2016.

1. breeje

today i played on miller with a alt, i couldn't find a fight larger then 12 vs 12
    this was in prime time (UTA timezone 7PM) and on indar alert
    not even on ti alloys, on cobalt this base is always contested, and big fights all over the map
    on the map, all what i did see where little fights

i don't understand this, because miller was once the biggest euro server
    or was it only low popped for once i logged in to this server ?

no players but very good fps (compared to cobalt) is the only positive thing i could find on miller
  2. Caramboul

PS2 is dying.
    But maybe is Miller the first server using BattleEye? Would explain why the majority of players is unable to be online. First ban wave for usual cheating :D
  3. Eternaloptimist

Not my experience. I had some banging fights on Miller middle of the day yesterday.
  4. dfury73

During the hollidays the pop goes down a bit yes ...
  5. brruno

6. FieldMarshall

I seem to find lots of fights on Miller except during night time and early morning. (european time ofcourse)
    Its still early, but i thought i would log in to check and there is at least three 48-96 fights going on right now.
  7. JobiWan

Last few nights I've found a lot of big fights on Miller.
  8. Pikachu

Same thing during autumn when school starts. Then in winter when people do christmas stuff and skiiing rather than playing games. Then in spring school starts again. Heard these lines before. :rolleyes:
  9. ObiVanuKenobi

Never heard of UTA timezone, you mean Utah?
    If so then it was about 2-4 AM in Europe during that time and Miller has lots of players from Russia where it was like 5 AM+.
  10. breeje

sorry i mean UTC, my region time was UTC+1 8PM
    i can't change my original post anymore, but thanks for letting me know about the mistake i made
    hope this solves it