IS IT WORTH IT?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Commando235, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Commando235

ok so i just got the h-v45 for the cm and i was using it and i was pretty good-but i had been dying alot and had lots of c4ing opportunities but i couldnt take them because i had no c4
    So i thought hey i can do this all with my close to fully certed light assault
    It was disappointing because i wanted to play medic for the assault rifles and huge xp gain but i just thought it wasnt so effective
    So should i use my well certed LA or spend more certs on maxing out my medic
    PS my playstyle is more UPINYOFACE kinda thing
    SO
    PLEASE GIVE SUGGSTIONS
  2. Messaiga

Just use your LA for C4, it is far more effective. If you need something that is good for CQC while maintaining some decency at range use an SMG, you just need to be aware of your ammo count because you may find yourself needing ammo often. For your CM I would recommend C4 as well, but you don't need 2 C4 cause you will not be destroying vehicles often with a medic, but you will more often than not run into Max's.
  3. Ripshaft

You already know the answer. If you like playing like batman, stick with la, if you like something more like the juggernaut, combat medic is the way to go, at least until they nerf nanoweave. Though most importantly, nothing is stopping you from doing both. 750 certs isn't squat if you play the game a decent amount. Want C4? Get it.
  4. Badmagic362

Short answer yes.

I have 2 C4 on both Medic and LA so I can speak to the usefulness. I love to play medic for both the certs and helpfulness to the squad. I used to think C4 was only for vehicles but as a medic it is harder. Then I changed my mind set on C4, I thought of it as another grenade or mine and started getting a lot more kills. Booby trap walkways, spawn doors, control points, generators, and my new favorite C4 Flash. I love that second C4 for the medic. Most importantly, you can still damage a sunderer.
  5. IamnotAmazing

both work, I love c-4 on my medic as it gives the already best class in the game the ability to destroy tanks and sundies. Having it on your medic and la would be best and isn't all the expensive, if you had to choose it comes down to the class you play the most
  6. Mostadio

Any class with C4 is a vehicle destroying, max killing, crowd gibbing berserker. 260 kills with C4 on my medic, probably a hundred or so extra vehicle kills with it. I really don't understand the stigma behind medics. People expect us to sit behind the lines and wipe the heavy assaults' butts. Support class my ***. Equip your favorite gun and a face full of scowl, run your heal aura and squirrel through the enemy lines healing up the stray bullets that hit you, clear out the gen room/cap point and ask all your buddies why they're still hiding behind some rock.

Medics are badass, not some space janitor that mops up behind everyone else.
    • Up x 2
  7. Donaldson Jones

From a person who plays a MAX here is my opinion. When I'm engaged I KNOW not to chase a LA EVER! Medic since it's a threat to bring more baddies I almost HAVE to chase.

To me since the change Medic, is a great class since you can help an offensive and support troops directly. I think putting points into Medic will only pay dividends down the road so I say go for it.
  8. Tommyp2006

Certs are infinite, just buy c4 for your medic. There's no reason not to.