[Suggestion] Is it time to redesign the model of the Auraxium Infused Plating Armor (non-max Infantries only) ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Peter Tran, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Peter Tran

I sometime see some people talking about this, so I make a discussion.

* Yes, they should be redesigned, cause:
    Well it been quite a long time for the Auraxium Infused Plating, and it look kinda outdate now, compare to most modern armors; they look not much different from the default armor, except for the composite plating, so I think it’s time to redesign these armors, to make them look better, make more people feel worth to grinding the directive and get them (but don’t remove the composite plating).

* No, no need to redesign:
    It the only armor with has the composite plating on it, and that already made it look cool, and unique, no need to redesign that armor, just keep it original.

Well these are based on my opinions.

What do you guy think, should the Auraxium Infused Plating Armor be redesigned ?
    • Up x 1
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

I don't necessarily think it should be redesigned as such, but I do think it would be nice to allow players to place the playing on top of other armours.

This way players can enjoy the armour they purchased whilst showing off the auraxium plating at the same time. Kind of like how with vehicles all you're doing is switching out one lumifiber for another rather than entire sets of cosmetics.
    • Up x 2
  3. Campagne

Personally I'd say replaced the current auraxium armour with a moving camo thing like on auraxium weapons.

That'd be nice.
    • Up x 2
  4. Ziggurat8

This. I have a ton of the custom armors. It's always a tough decision. Do I display my awesome DBC bought armor or the free, after hundreds of hours, directive reward that shows I can grind with the best of them.

Being able to display both would be awesome.
  5. T.A.94

I personally would only revert the backpacks to the originals maybe with a few Auraxium infused lines in them but not fully made out of a chunk of shiny metal
  6. FirePhox

As a VS LA, which is one of the only really decent looking aurax armours, I am quite happy with my current gear. That said I would pay £30 easily if I could own an aurax version of the c4 fairy armour.

DBG would make a killing if they would release aurax as a camo, that I can guarantee.
  7. Eternaloptimist

I wouldn't wear glittery Rhinestone armour if I had it. Something uniquely craggy and pitted and spiky that shouts "veteran" would suit me :).