Is anyone having any joy from DEVs about these hackers?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dazorn, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Dazorn

Well I just got a canned response form a trouble ticket about the moved turrets in warp gates.

Greetings!
    Thanks for contacting PlanetSide 2 in-game support, I'm Operative Pasta.
    Thanks for letting us know about this! We will look into this and take any action necessary. Due to our Privacy Policy we are unable to share the outcome of our investigation. You should also use the in-game report feature (/report CharacterName). If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know!
    Stay Sharp,
    Operative Pasta
    Senior GM
    Sony Online Entertainment

I didnt think it addresed the issue or showed how serious they were at fixing it.

Has anyone else had a better response?

Can we get a DEV to post something on the forums please so we know you are actively doing something about this.

Thanks.
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

I've seen these reports circulating the past few days or so, and I've reported it to our in-game Enforcers, this is something that is a top priority and I guarantee you that they are actively working on a permanent solution. In the mean-time, if you have not already, please be sure to report any players hacking or otherwise exploiting the game to us in a support ticket.

Every report you submit not only leads us to the individual in question, but also to ensuring that whatever methods they used to exploit and looked into and resolved accordingly. Your assistance is appreciated.
    • Up x 2
  3. Inzababa

well if you wana know the methods they use, you could also google them and check out their forums etc

it's not like they hide much hehe
  4. Dazorn

Thanks for you quick response Jesse. Its a much better response than my trouble ticket.
  5. TheBrick101

here we are 2023 ten years later, what was that fix for hackers, they are ripe within your game.
    Low self esteam players that need to have their egos boosted because they cant play or are just general pricks are hacking everyday on planetside 2.

By now Planetside 2 should be Running automatic AI software to detect and ban hackers with in minutes not take days or week and put it on it players to report them.

RIP planetside its been a blast.