[Suggestion] Interlink Facility Bridges

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Epicstrat, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Epicstrat

So Hossin is out on PTS today as well as the interlink facility. As some of you may know, the interlink facility had light bridges controlled by terminals. I cannot get close enough to the terminals to hack them without getting massacred or getting lost in the base but a friend who was on earlier and when not many people were around said that any class can hack those terminals. I will try to get on tonight to confirm this or if anyone else knows just say so in the comments. But anyway, the way i see it is these bridges are a great tactical asset. Having control over them gives you access to some parts of the base otherwise unreachable. However, if the bridges can be turned on and off by anyone, they significantly lose their value. Make only infiltrators be able to hack these structures. It would give an incentive to play the class and a way to help your team. This is the exact thing that infiltrators need to make them relevant on the battlefield.

One final note, it's the PTS so this could very well be a bug, but if it's a feature, please reconsider SOE.
    • Up x 1
  2. OldMaster80

Non-Infiltrators imho shouldnt' be able to overcharge generators at all. They should only be allowed to destroy generators (take longer, makes more noise). Overcharging should be an Infiltrators-only options.
    • Up x 3
  3. Aimeryan

Agreed - this is exactly the sort of thing infiltrators need to make them particularly useful for this role.

Agreed; they should be much faster when overloading too - the point should be to defend them before being sabotaged rather than just responding when they are.