InfinityPlus1 [IP1] looking for members

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Dusk117, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Dusk117

Hello, fellow employees and freedom fighters. It has come to my attention that The Vanu and Terrans have been pushing us back with what can only be described as "gratuitous amounts of armor and aircraft." I for one wish to rectify this. I am looking to form a special task force to counter these barbaric tactics with surgical precision. I require pilots with experience in ESFs and Liberators as well as armor with anti air capabilities. Ground troops would also be necessary, of course. We must push back these fascists and post-humanists so that free trade may drive the people of Auraxis into a new age of peace and profit. Thank you for your consideration.

For those of you who don't like RP, I am consistently annoyed by not only the fact that the other factions tend to mass armor and camp spawns, but also that no one seems to understand that you don't have to keep running at the lines of tanks and aircraft as infantry. I would like to put together a group to counter armor zerging with practiced tactics. Anyone willing to help and listen is welcome. I have no real prerequisites other than that. Also, I'm not going to require anyone to log in to stay in the Outfit or anything silly like that. Other than siege breaking, expect a focus on team play and communication.

TL;DR: Anti-armor rush, No real requirements other than being willing to be helpful and communicate, no sillyness where not playing for a week will get you kicked out. If interested, send me a message on the forums with your character name and I'll contact you in game when I can.