[Suggestion] Infiltrators should wisper!!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenclaw, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Ravenclaw

Infiltrators are meant to be stealth recon... so when using V-commands and spot, why do they still shout?

If your hiding and spot a tank you yell out loud for all the enemy to hear you watching them nearby.
    • Up x 3
  2. Lycanton

Thats actually a really good idea. so many times ive been killed because of it and it just annoys me. but then again the only reason they shout is so allies can hear them. but still great idea.
  3. Ravenclaw

you be wispering via local radio comms as a recon unit, ie everyone in same radius on your side would still hear you.
    • Up x 1
  4. kingduckling

omfg yes genius indeed only infiltrators should whisper,the only class who could have mastered this complex skill after years of training.
    • Up x 1
  5. Metalsand

I may hate infiltrators...but I can't argue with this. This makes perfect sense. You even get a recon tool to autospot targets...why would you then abandon stealth to YELL out targets.
  6. Trenyt

While I think its logical, whats also logical is if Infiltrators are carrying handsets to communicate silently.. why aren't all classes carrying these?
  7. BlackAlpha

Why is this game not realistic? For gameplay balance.
  8. ArcMinuteLight

Spotting distance limited to 150m around oneself. Would not be a pointful change.
  9. JackD

Because nobody can hear you over the gunfire when you wisper?
  10. Vaphell

can't they have audio systems in their helmets? While shouting doesn't really matter for combat classes as they produce plenty of noisy pewpewpew already, scouting infiltrator being much squishier can't afford to blow his cover.
  11. PartNinja

I've found/killed sooo many infils because of the shout outs they can't even control.
  12. zijin_cheng

Sniper takes out 4 engineers and 2 medics with headshots. Sniper cloaks and runs behind a tree. Sniper takes down even more engis and LAs. Sniper then creeps around the tree for more headshots. He then shouts "SPOTTED AN ENEMY MEDIC" 4 times and then dies.