[Suggestion] Infiltrators need Cunstruction use

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TorigomaSET, May 3, 2016.

1. TorigomaSET

Anyone else thing Infiltrators could use some power over Construction? whether that comes in the form of Stealing/Draining Resources, EMP/Tools knocking out Mods for a short window, hacking Turrets or even just the AI mods so that they do not work, Infiltrators where MADE to do this kind of Work.
    If you have any other Ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave them.
    • Up x 1
  2. zaspacer

I think DBG should make sure to give all Classes ways to meaningfully interact with the Constructed Base play. That or make Constructed Base interaction optional. Otherwise it's just ruins combined arms for Constructed Base fights (much as Bio Labs on Lattice can ruin Combined Arms for non-Infantry).
  3. sebastian oscar post

[IMG]
  4. omfgweeee

I hate those invisible MF. Not only u have the most op nade u want it even more OP now ? RLY!?!?!?

NERF INFILTATIOR DIDLO is what i suggest <3
  5. Movoza

If you look at how useful some classes are, I think the infiltrator doesn't really need this. If the infil gets this, the others need to get things too. Together with the engineer they have the most kinds of abilities and they don't need to have more if the rest doesn't get anything.

But as a final answer, I don't mind more interaction with the constructions.
  6. Catch23

Infiltrators are the most powerful and versatile infantry class at the same time. 1 on 1 Dildar/ EMP/ SMG/ 4x/ Commie Stalkers are hard to beat. Most players are preferring HAs because they are good for defending/ farming + they have a rocket launcher but infiltrators also have - by far -the highest survivability.
    Try Stealth Racer lightning or Harasser as infiltrator when you want to get near those bases. Bail, cloak, scout and kill.

If any class needs a purpose after all these cross nerfs throughout the years (it just didn't end with drastically improved hill climbing for all classes) - it's the LA.
    Infiltrators are way better. I play both and at most fights there is not much a LA can do that any other classes cannot while lacking alot in return. Mostly it's only c4 these day really. But Engies and HAs can have that too and today there are vehicles with rumble seats which can get you anywhere. Fall implant anyone?

Infiltrators basically can ignore vehicles and fight where other classes cannot leave spawn.
    Infiltrator is an assault class and there are plenty of options to assault enemy construction sites - can set up radar, emp all those mines. Stalker with grenade band and EMPs = invaluable at these bases.

LA can do this: fly over fence and throw a brick of c4. unfortunately gets killed before he can detonate.