[Suggestion] Infiltrators, and their only assignment.Sniping.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Monnor, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Monnor

Well, everytime some people talk about the bad cloaking. I dont care about, but, its right and maybe there should be something else. We all know TF2 and the spy. Especially his ability to imitate his enemys. Maybe it would not be a bad idea, of course with a counter. Most of time infis are degraded to simple snipers.

Well i dont really play infiltrators, cause they are not really what they called. But maybe this would help, and encourage some of them to do more then camping high positions.

About no that cant work, cause... Well they have nanit cloaking, why should it not imitate another uniform.
  2. DeadlyShoe

I don't think it's a good idea in a game with mandatory friendly fire.
  3. Monnor

Who said you should proof about infiltrators while shooting everyone.
  4. Wintermaulz

I say make cloak look like what it does at low settings (basically a walking haze that is bearly noticeable) and give us a cert to OHK (and only infiltrators) with a melee back stab. Then we can do more things then just snipe (which i do enjoy btw)
  5. Holy Psycho

i agree with wintermaulz, knifing is a joke and unstealth-empty your pistolmag into an enemy while hoping no other guy comes along is terrible. yesterday i bought the stalker and OMG this damn thingie is amazing, maybe the loudest weapon in ps2 and without any customizing i missed every single shot with full auto at a moving guy around 15-20m. heard him laughing in my head when he noticed me reloading my 3rd mag. I WANT A GODDAMN LASERSWORD TO CHOP SOME HEADS or a speedbuff while cloaking or longer cloaking cert-line or or or and and and....! maybe soe could also give me some more playerskill, sometimes i feel myself like the worst player on the whole planet.
  6. Wintermaulz

As a TR infil, all I need is to squeeze off 2 three round bursts with my pistol the one melee. Kills anyone other then a HA with full shield or a max
  7. Fleabag