[BUG] Infiltrator Flickering When Cloaked

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChUnKiFieR, Mar 24, 2024.

1. ChUnKiFieR

Infiltrators are flickering when cloaked and there's no cause I can find for it. I believe it has to do with sky shields but I have no proof. I myself just killed a cloaker on a mountainside nowhere near a base or a construct. Is this obvious problem going to be fixed or is it to remain part of the game now? If it isn't, I'll quit the game for another three years again and spend my money elsewhere. DBG is lucky I came back this time. I won't come back a second time!

My last thread on this problem was locked which tells me DBG doesn't give a hoot.
    • Up x 1
  2. ZORN777

I'm ready to go play with you and I can help you find out what the problem is. Which server are you playing on? PS,You are writing in the wrong place, YOU NEED TO WRITE TO THE BUGS SECTION SO THAT YOUR TOPIC IS NOT DELETED
  3. VV4LL3

Sadly, this has been a NSO bug since their release.
  4. ZORN777

I've never seen anything like it.
  5. ZORN777

whether you know it or not, the light from the floodlights on the buildings is able to illuminate the scout, ANY LIGHT ON ANY OF THE BUILDINGS built by the player
  6. ZORN777

The modules also illuminate the scout with their light, as well as cortium flashes
  7. VV4LL3

For two years now, perhaps? I think NSO infils also illuminate themselves with their own dark light equipped gun too. Just more bugs the devs ignore to do things like "OW."