Infiltrator cloak animation bug.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kirazul, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Kirazul

When I'm cloaking with the infiltrator right now I get problems that the animation don't kick in. Keeps tricking me all the time when its a brutal fight, and i suddenly can't shoot :) This also applies for the scope animation as well, it never shows when i'm cloaked. That's usually never an issue, but the cloak is not always activated/triggered when i push my cloak key. Then its a small problem not having a cloak animation on the sniper scope. Some sniper weapons are worse than others.
    I always use parallax sniper on Vanu class and it's happening all the time.
    I don't know if this is just me, but its a little annoying when i get killed because of it.
  2. Dramonicous

Its not just you, and its been around for a long time.
    If you didnt know already then infiltrators are the devs punching bag.
    We get shafted atleast once a month with ******** patches that either nerfs or introduce new bugs to us.

Maybe... just maybe... we get some love in february with infiltrator update.
    But this sucker has already been delayed a full year so im not holding my breath... (cuz im playing infiltrator who can only hold his breath for 5 seconds...)
  3. Kirazul

I have been playing infiltrator for a while, but i can't remember that it was this bad for a couple of months ago.
    Lets hope some bug fixes are ready for this in the infiltrator patch :)