[Suggestion] Infil explosive rounds

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Thesweet, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Thesweet

I have always suggested for more recon and support targeting tools for the infil since it always feels useless as a class but I don't think any one ever reads them so I will suggest explosive round addon for large caliber rifles that add an incendiary type damage to infantry, or it could be used against MAXs with extra AP potential.
  2. Giggily

I would like an infiltrator rifle EXCLUSIVE to VS that would shoot either shurikens (AP) or katanas (AT).
  3. Funfetti

I like your ideas but how about this: Mini rocket.. bullets. Currently the game is unbalanced as infiltrators have no form of AA or AV capability. Discuss.
  4. Nyscha

I'd prefer EMP rounds.
    VS fires plasma so surely they could fire one which disrupts electronics on tanks..
  5. RobotNinja

In Closed Beta Infs had an ammo cert called "anti-material ammunition", i.e. anti-vehicle. When the game launched, every class except Inf got a whole kaboodle full of abilities, items and skills. Infs got jack and ****...and jack left town.
  6. Poacher

The infiltrator is a powerful class for a good player. The problem is most of the wannabe sneaks really suck at it and blame goes the wrong direction since it can be hard. It is not a useless class in the right hands. If it seems useless to you.....well......I'm sorry that you suck at it.
    • Up x 1
  7. Kupcake

Infiltrator explosive rounds. Usable only on bolt-actions.

No actual damage increase. Has no effect other than to make heads literally explode on a lethal headshot.

700 SC, make it happen.
    • Up x 2
  8. Udnknome

Suggestions have their own forum, but I'll bite.

I don't know about the need for explosive rounds, but if real artillery makes it into the game (like the Flail from PS1) I believe a laser targeting assist could added to the infiltrator class that would do the same thing.
  9. Thesweet

I am not saying they are completely useless, but it think they could do a lot more with the class. I have the recon toll up to lvl4 or something like that and I find it helps a lot. I just think rather than it just being a clocked gun that can do a hack here and there with a few pings it should be the centerpiece of directing fire, producing info for the big map like more accurate enemy numbers and gereral location. Just things like that. real spy/recon stuff.