Inf Camo

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by EvilKoala, Mar 23, 2013.

1. EvilKoala

Can the VS and TR Infs get full body camo like NC get? NC only seem to have a small band of blue around their helmet. It looks great, and works even better. Would be nice if the other factions could manage to cover more than their elbows and knees with camo.
  2. Zerran

Don't worry, we strapped bright glowing tubes all over ourselves to make you feel better.

EDIT: Here is a viewer for all camo on any class/vehicle in the game.
  3. EvilKoala

I've never seen an NC infiltrator glowing. But I have seen an NC infiltrator so well camo'd that his faction was indiscernible. I'm not asking for a nerf for the NC inf, I'd just like the other factions to be equally well camo'd. The TR inf is the worst, with camo covering only parts of the arms and legs. Aside from being highly ineffective camouflage, it looks terrible.
  4. Zerran

The glow isn't really noticeable except at night. NC have tubes over their bodies that glow bright yellow, Vanu have a teal glow on their head (and I think on their chest too). I'm not sure what the TR have. I haven't really noticed anything on them. The NC one is the most noticeable, but the Vanu one just begs to be headshot, so I'd say theirs is the worst.

That said, the Camo on NC really is nice. Covers just about everything except the helmet.
  5. Scrab6

I'm glad to have the TR infiltrator look like in outgame graphics ( eg PS2 players https://players.planetside2.com/images/player/profile/char-default-tr-10.png ), the gray painting on their sholders and chest is most beter then the red one. Now it looks like a big red target marker on their chest. Current camo for them is an epic fail, they can hide wkit it only behind the TR flag.
  6. drNovikov

[IMG]
  7. EvilKoala

8. Shadestrike

HAH! I am an infiltrator. I play mainly on Esamir and I use red zebra camo. The reason? At night, colour doesn't matter, shade does. Dark colours are near impossible to see on buildings of a similiar shade. And at long ranges, nobody notices anyway.
  9. NoDachi

You don't see the glow from like beyond 10 meters anyway.
  10. drNovikov

1. Oh yes, I see it at more than 10 meters:

[IMG]

2. Sometimes I hide within 5 meters of enemy. My heavy assault remains unseen in the shadows, but my infiltrator gets shot at.
  11. tenzenator

well you have maxes, we have infils :D
  12. drNovikov

You are glowing too.
    • Up x 1
  13. GSZenith

My nc inf says hi.
    (p2w forever)

[IMG]

[IMG]