Indar Mattherson is Free of Vanu oppression!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phrygen, May 24, 2013.

1. Acuta

Ahh, so this is what the whole lattice thing was about.

They painted lines on the ground so the NC could figure out where to go!

Good job, folks. And about damned time, may I add?
    • Up x 1
  2. XDDante

lol talk about knowing were to go,your vs boys get always lost in their way to the NC warpgate,they seem to get stucked at Scarred Mesa and somehow they don't know the exit...
    • Up x 1
  3. EliteEskimo

You forgot, this means they also have to nerf the NC Max again too. Did you see the giant spartan Phalanx maneuver that they used to push straight to the VS warp gate? Leonidas would've cried manly tears of joy to see such military coordination on the NC's side. Lol, but in all honesty it was a great battle.
  4. Phrygen

lawl
  5. Typhoeus

lol DjUnicorn you rock xD

Epic fight to all involved. Looking foward to the next indar claim :D
  6. McFatal

Wouldn't say that. AoD was definitely holding their own. Before TE Ops started, it was a stalemate on the VS front between AoD and the VS. The NC were the only ones making ground after defending skydock.

Once TE arrived, the stalemate was broken. I'm not bagging on AoD, they and other TR outfits held the stalemate. TE was the landslide they needed to break that stalemate.
  7. Strykar

So upset that I missed it, I was waiting for the day for a while. I bet it was amazing fun.

Well played, TR/NC.
  8. Strottinglemon

Oppression? Oppression?! We are trying to free humanity from oppressors like the corporate controlled "New Conglomerate" and the tyrannical Terran "Republic"! We are not generals killing for their own satisfaction or mercenaries fighting for their delusional concept of money. We are a group of rationally thinking scientists who appreciate that which is given to us and do not wish to destroy or inhibit it, but nourish and enhance it! We do not have the military experience of the TR or the blind fury of the NC, and we may lose many battles, but you shall not extinguish our light! You make me sick.
    • Up x 2
  9. VSDerp

good to see the topic hasn't gone down to sh*t. keep up the respectful replys. derp herp.
    • Up x 1
  10. Kunotron

How much SC for that map screen?
  11. DjUnicorn

666 vanu tears for the map screen, IF you have them.
  12. Dis

I blame Tyzal.
  13. Carnage40k

That screen shot is F'ing hilarious!
  14. sepulchrave

LOL!!!!
  15. Morticai

I didn't think anyone would reference these later on. You've left me speechless. :eek:
  16. maxx

maybe we need to make some neon pink signs. Or just hand out brochures that say free spandex.
    see if that can overcome their mental deficiency in navigation skills.
  17. sepulchrave

That's one way of looking at it I guess.
  18. McFatal

I even gave them too much credit in that post too, because it wasn't just AoD. They, BWC, 903, whatever it doesn't matter. The Ultra Alliance had all that glory in that two-lane fight.
  19. sepulchrave

Really? That's not what I'm getting from the other replies to this thread. Are you sure you were playing on the Mattherson server?
  20. EliteEskimo

Pfft, for the number of Hot Vanu Women you get your picking of, like the one in your picture, I too would believe everything Grampa Vanu says without asking further questions... Anyhow carry on. ;):D