IN few words. what is the problem ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ENGTX, Feb 16, 2013.

1. ENGTX

so what is the problem of this game . HiGH PC SPECs MACHINE. again all on grpahics settings on low.
    who fault is ?its the game ? are the others gamers mking game so hard to play ? with their low internet and laptop and llow specs pc. today was the worst. shoting shotting shooting. not even assist , or hitmark.players disappear, in close distance .
    THEY MUST PUT SOME LIMITS .WHO CAN PLAY THIS .
  2. TheAppl3

A GTS450 DDR3 is not high-spec. If you're lagging, that's part of it.

You haven't actually said what your problem is. That usually helps. Other people with lowspec machines have nothing to do with anything unless you mean those specific people are lagging around. If you can't hit anyone at all it's your problem, not that of other players. It's not like 99% of all players are trying to run this on a toaster. Most of them will move around just normal and take hits when shot.

It's more likely your internet connection or some crippling conflict/issue with your computer.
  3. R4g3qu17

If it's framerate lag, try upping your GFX settings to medium, and drop the render quality to compensate. Lowest quality hands off some of the load from the GPU to the CPU.

Before you do this though, turn on the FPS counter (ALT + F) and note whether [GPU] or [CPU] is being shown. This will indicate whether your framerate is bottlenecking through your graphics card or your processor.

Although as TheAppl3 pointed out, a GTS 450 is not exactly a high-end card. Consider upgrading if you're GPU bottlenecked, I'd recommend an OC GTX 670.
  4. DonnyD.

sarcasm
    ERMAHGERD IM LAGGING ON HIGH SPEC PC! Why is 4 year old low end video card not enough for a billions frames!!!
    /sarcasm

Come on guys there are a million threads on "why my FPS is bad" with just as many saying high spec PC with 3-5 year old mid to low end parts. USE GOOGLE. I am going to go out on a limb here, no hate intended, but are you trying to play US servers form china? I ask and give an extreme example because if you are not close to the server you are trying to play on YOU WILL BE LAGGING ALL THE TIME. I do agree with your last statement however, the terms of service should state that a ping of less then 300 to your closest server is required to play, and auto kick anyone who is above 300.
  5. GimmeUrWallet

Not to be rude, but more to abide by your request "IN few words. what is the problem"...

Your GPU sucks.
  6. ENGTX

playig on ceres my ping to holland is 70. second my fps on low medium high is the same . 60 to 80 . always change to cpu when i get in tank or vehicle,.second i saw the video where manager of ps2 talked trying to make this game playable to low machine . or min pc. it is a zotac gts not only gts. never my fps all game run under 60fps. all game, today test crysis 3. 85 fps all high no problem .
  7. ENGTX

if i have all low setting why gpu make me lagg. i have all on low. fps 60 to 80 .onow hig medium same **** / 60 to 80
  8. Avail

ENGTX, you are full of it. I have a 2500k @4.5 and a 670 CC at 1241 res. at 1920X1280 and my fps in crysis at max drops to the 30's. At least make your lies somewhat believable.
  9. omega4

ESTs
  10. ENGTX

maybe then my frapps suck.
  11. R4g3qu17

ENGTX, we are sincerely trying to help you here, but we need data. We can't help you if we don't know what your situation is. If your hit boxes are faulty, you're most likely experiencing network lag, not client-side lag.

You call that system lag? I'm lucky to get a stable 24-30 FPS out of my laptop, that's with throttlestop limiting my CPU frequency to 1.5 GHz (To stop the CPU throttling from overtemperature, ironically). I can run it on high with the render quality set to 75%, and I still CPU bottleneck without throttlestop running. You should be damned happy if you're getting 60-80 FPS.

Huh? Why are you running FRAPS? Planetside has both an inbuilt FPS monitor and an inbuilt Video Recorder. FRAPS is redundant in this case. It may even be causing some of your issues.

What I need from you right now to help you:

Where you live (What country),
    Which server you are playing on,
    Your RAM specs.