[Suggestion] Implants, Nano-Cycler, Supply Drops Revisit Needed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GeeBee, Sep 16, 2015.

1. GeeBee

So been playing an alt with a tank, have it upto BR24 - still no EOD HUD. Took ALL my L1 things and did the 3-1 combine in attempt to get EOD HUD 1. After burning all of one kind of thing and not getting EOD HUD i then burned another, Typically it would give me something that I just burned.

It feels like its purposely not giving me EOD HUD, I don't believe a RNG could hate me this much. Eitherway something needs to be done about the nano-cyclers returns to statistically give you something you don't have rather than the other way around. And this is just EOD HUD 1 I'm trying for here, 2, 3, 4 are a dream.

For the 5-1 Level up recipe I've heard many suggestions of if you combine 5 Implants of one type you should get the same type or have a higher chance of getting the same type on a combine.

Also please remove Battle Hardened, this implant is so overused by heavys that it is an example of pay to win.
  2. Goretzu

The first problem is they want you to endlessly buy implant packs and as such they have moved the system to that goal.

The second problem is that the RNG is essentially Evil (you can try raising statues to it and having a day of worship for it every 3rd day, but it probably won't help).

It has created a pretty sucky and daft system, but unfortunately that is was DBGs wants. :(