Immediate hotfix required!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Korban, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Korban

Experiencing grenades not exploding even though there's a lot lying on the ground, aircraft/vehicle debris not de-materialising after 10 seconds, ammo packs and towers not resupplying to weapons.

EU server.
  2. AshOck

Which EU server?
  3. Korban

Mallory.

There were so much red grenade warning icons lying on the VS Warpgate floor that took me to a "WTF" moment when crouch-walking through all of them just to get to a vehicle terminal.
  4. Blitzkrieg

It was occurring on Woodman as well.
  5. Korban

Behold the evidence on Mallory Eisamir!!!
  6. Ankungen

Servers are soo laggy not even funny anymoore
  7. Calypso23

Yeah i had this on my two servers. it started after the hot-fixes last night. The grenades are actually shaped like soda cans for me, also spawn pods not disappearing, i did tell them on there FB.
  8. Korban

The only way that people can resupply as infantry now is either terminals/hacked terminals or AMS's.
    Or just die.
  9. Xorgacz

Don't miss the new free housing project then "drop pods for everyone" :D
    • Up x 1
  10. Gary

Huge problems and still no official response on the server lag. Way to go SOE! take our money and run.
  11. Korban

Funny thing about drop pods, yesterday when I was piloting a Scythe in a 85* angle towards the ceiling I've sort of come across a honeycombs of them at 1000m, then they started raining towards me!!:eek:
    • Up x 1
  12. Lokarno

We played on mallory, my entire outfit quited because of this, and i think the server will crash soon if not already.

So simptoms meantioned and not meantioned:
    Grenades are staying, not explode
    Wreckages are staying
    Drop pods are staying
    Repair not working
    Ammo refill not working
    Flying aircraft wreckages
    Moving tank wreckages

It was quite funny, that some fortresses were drop pod forests. :) There were drop pods everywhere. Other areas were filled with hundreds of wreckages.
  13. Faidwen

Hahaha, omg that would have made an awesome video... the look on your face as hundreds of them quickly approached!!

PRICELESS!!!
  14. PapaSmurf

From Smedleys tweets they seem to know there's an issue & are trying to pinpoint the cause of it.

Vehicles & ordinance not disappearing was mentioned too.
  15. Korban

Wouldn't the drop pods become temporary makeshift cover on the map like the ODST/Elite pods in Halo series?
  16. Cl1mh4224rd

This was happening on SolTech (US East), too. I don't know about the drop pods, but the base we were assaulting was littered with a handful of Liberator carcasses that just wouldn't go away.
  17. Korban

Ah, so the Devs have implemented some real-life physics at work finally!!!!!:D
  18. Nucleous

Yeah it was pretty wild, I play on woodman, I like to fly mossies, and today. It was invisible. I dont know why, but i had no health left, it was burning, it couldnt get repaired.
    I tried crashing it into mountains, breakdancing, running over nc soldiers, and vanu.
    However, nothing worked. It would not die.
    Fun times :)
  19. Veratu SOE

The dev team is actively working to fix this. We have been restarting zones as a short term solution as needed until we can get the code fix in.
  20. Cl1mh4224rd

Hah! Yeah... I was hoofing it to a nearby base (the one I mentioned in my previous post) and came across a burning Sunderer. I thought that was a little odd, but I walked up to the equipment panel so I could switch to Engineer and fix the poor girl up. I accidentally managed to hop into the thing and took ownership of it instead. "Whoops!" Got back out and tried again, but nothing was happening. "Huh. Weird. Oh well." And I continued on. Once the timer ran out, the icon for the Sunderer stayed on my HUD. That's when I really knew something wasn't right. Then I started seeing the aircraft wreckage piling up.