I'm still playing PS2! 3 months now

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zakuak, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Zakuak

I was going to put "I Can't believe I am still playing planetside2" but that would've been misleading I think.

Only two other games have held me for longer then 3 months, SWG and the wonderfully terrible game of EVE Online (7 years and counting now). Oh I played SWTOR but lets just pretend I didn't even mention that..

I've been blasting away in games since well, for a long time now =P
    MechWarrior2,3,4, DOOM iterations, UT, Quake, Home World, CS, BF iterations, Far Cry, Crysis iterations, Borderlands and all the good stuff in between. Most of those games hold me good for a few months then I move on.

PS2 is still going strong with regard to my desire to get home and get logged in as fast as possible haha. So many different ways I can die that it has not even begun to get boring, raging p*ssed, yeah often but boring, no.

Look forward to more "New Sh*t" in the near future and plenty more running from the zerg!

Cya in the field!

Oh cr*p I almost forgot Heavy Gear 2...dude I played that game for over a year I think, that was pure badassness!