I'm Out.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meh., Jan 29, 2013.

1. Phyr

Why do the people leaving feel the need to post it on the forums? What do they expect, people to come here and try to stop them?
  2. Cl1mh4224rd

Police still need citizens to report crimes...

I suspect that they want validation. Or to just knock over a vase on their way out.
  3. GhostAvatar

Yes, that sure is a very helpful comment (what, no face palm smiley, SOE you fail)
  4. ShakareeNC

Anyone that comes onto the forums of a game there supposedly quiting is emotonally insecure and is looking for support to either validate his/her decision or looking for someone to convince them to return. Either way it is a rage moment do to a good player probaly getting the best of him/her and will most likely return in a hour, day or week. In other words, cya later
  5. Ghosty78

No one really cares if you stop playing. You are looking for a reaction from posting this. Good bye.
  6. DkwF

/care

Constructive message: just wait for some updates ^^
  7. Sebastien

It is helpful. If you want to make the game better you have to stick with it. SOE listens to the players, therefore we have control over how the game develops.
  8. GhostAvatar

Do they really listen though? On this forum that is. We only have there word for it that they actually read this forum. As opposed to reddit where they seem to be discussing the meta game or PSU where they generally discuss most things with the players. Here not so much.
    • Up x 1
  9. Zorro

Feel free to take a break, but you should give the developers a chance to redeem themselves. They are working hard to fix current issues and add new content for a free-to-play game.
  10. Sebastien

That's true. They seem more focused on Reddit then on their own forums. I guess it's because of the vote system Reddit has, where the good is easily filtered from the ****.
  11. Caracal

CAN I HAVE YOUR STUFF?
  12. Stadulator

OP only played a month, if that. Probably doesn't even understand the game.

Let him go back to BF/CoD, where everything is served on a plate
  13. Flukeman62

they ban hackers in unscheduled "waves" so while they may be on for a while after the report they will suddenly go missing and smedly will be unusually happy on his twitter...
  14. Jadith

15. Meh.

Yea first time logging in since I stopped, just reading the updates and so on.
    Also saw threads about this, since I don't use twitter. About him **** talking hackers on twitter or w/e lol, it's kinda sad to see a grown man act that way. Also when he is a dev of the game "Cough".
  16. Hodo

What server are you on? I am only asking because it seems certain servers have more cheats than others. May come up with a chart to see if its a regional thing.
    • Up x 1
  17. Meh.

Soltech/Jaeger. I kinda only seen 1 or 2 hacker on Jaeger, but soltech is just LOLS. Kinda why I went on Jaeger.

It's not these "maybe hackers" you know, It's these guys blatantly doing it without a care in the world. Why ? they can always come back just to piss people off lol.
  18. HannaDest

Thanks for leting me know and stating your well thought out and valid reasons. A gem like you will be missed here.
  19. Hodo

Yeah my primary is on Jaeger, and I have seen maybe one a week at most, and to me thats to many. But when I go on Waterson I see almost one a day.
    • Up x 1
  20. FleshIcon

I can understand the OP's pain. Last night was frustrating but turned into a good night of fun by the end of it. I even made a post in the tech threads explaining my first hour. It wasn't fun.
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...-afternoon-of-gaming-hell.86673/#post-1136539

Dunno about aim bot. That would explain some crazy deaths I suppose but I do see a lot of teleporting.

The game has lots of balance and bad game design issues. Unfortunately this makes what could be a fantastic game into a rather average one. I'll be surprised if lots of people don't leave. Its just too easy to become frustrated unless you're one of the more hardcore fans.

Its possible to have fun if you're willing to stay away from the annoying parts of the game but even then, you have the bugs and what not.

For me, I stick to my tank and plane. Playing Infantry annoys me to death. I can't stand battles that last .5 seconds. :p