I'm looking for an outfit to join

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Zyxtral, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Zyxtral

I'm a new player i have yet to create a char or anything i play cod halo 4 i'm 18 years old i am respectful ( i do swear but i don't put any anger in it mainly just out of me making an error ) I also play BF3 I like team based games I have Vent, TS3, Mumble, Skype, if you have an outfit an are looking to recruit please msg me thanks for all who take the time to read this have a great day :)
  2. Metsuro

Was there a faction you wanted to play?
  3. Logram

Depends what faction you like to play!

NC: Phoenix or Easy Company

TR: Fox Company, Terran Team 6 or Terran republic Air Force

Unsure on the vanu outfits, im sure they can let you know!
  4. Zyxtral

I might try tr it looked pretty cool an i think their guns had the most ammo an are you in fox ?

P.S. Thanks for the answers :)
  5. Logram

I'm a Sgt. for Fox Co. :)

No worries!
  6. Zyxtral

Well i would be interested in joining Fox if i may if so what do you use for chat?
  7. Logram

We use TS3

Foxcompany.enjin.com

Just place an application there and well get you sorted out asap!
  8. ArcKnight

the TR have the highest RoF but not the highest DPS, and their vehicles are faster
  9. DLJord

If you're interested in playing NC at all check us out. We're a bit smaller than the huge NC outfits on Jaeger and we currently have around 200 members. If you're looking for a group to play games with outside of Planetside as well then I think we'd be a good fit.

We're a multi-gaming clan which was formed in 2001, we have a strong core membership and leaders who are experienced with FPS and MMOFPS. We require teamspeak to join but a mic is not necessary.

We generally have a more casual attitude than most NC outfits and like to have banter (and swear) while playing.

Our website and forums are at www.death-legion.com and the teamspeak is at the same address.

Our recruitment thread is here:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/nc-death-legion-legionnaires.60503/

Let me know if you're interested, or hop on teamspeak.