If you got rid of TKing what would the NC do all game?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FriendlyPS4, Jun 30, 2016.

1. FriendlyPS4

If you are an NC player on PS4 you already know the blue on blue murder rate is sky high. # BLM

My conspiracy theory on why I blame the TR government. Because the SAW drives new players insane. So they start killing each other. And instead of the TR understanding they come in with a heavy police hand.

Stop resisting you say? I did. I dumped the SAW but my fellow NC are still stuck. And the rich VS just keep moving in to our communities. Knowing we can't stop them.

My suggestion is we need a zergfit similar to GOON to band together all the blue bums, they need jobs! Then they will stop killing each other. And together shooting at the same thing with that lame SAW might get something done.

Sincerely a concerned NC citizen trying to stop the violence in our community.
  2. Newlife1025

There was the Usac for nc, but they went to tr. Honestly, i do my best to hunt down those traitors
    • Up x 1
  3. FriendlyPS4

I don't only because Im so cert poor since I am kind of rebelling from the game doctrine of you must cert sink one class or be punished! Im instead cert sinking stuff for fun. Like a souped up Flash. I've driven a Flash more since my return, than I have since the beginning of the Planetside franchise.
  4. Campagne

They'd probably do the same as the VS if all cheese was removed from the game: breakdown into a state of docile confusion. :p
    • Up x 1