If the NC playerbase could make a eslmg..

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by KnightCole, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Nakar

But the Cyclone isn't a LMG! ...Oh, right, I see what you mean.

Wait, that's it! Give the Anchor 652rpm! What's the worst that could happen?
  2. KnightCole

No, dont increase rof..increase dmg.

Em6, 200-167@550rpm Same recoil pattern
    La-1 200-167@577 50rds Higher cof bloom and worse recoil
    Em1 167-143@600 75rds Change it to b like the em6 now
    Gauss saw 200-167@525 Keep it the long range godsaw with a minor rof buff.
    Gd22s 167-143@570 improve its accuracy.

Op? Oh hell yes.
  3. KnightCole

Besides high dmg means nothing right? Those numbers would still b UP to high rof? LOL...

143-124@750

Or

200-167@550

Ill take the 200-167@550 always.
    • Up x 1
  4. NiteJazz

The worst is that forums burst with the anchor being OP and then NC's anchor is not only nerfed but a few of your other weapons are nerfed in the crossfire. :p
  5. NiteJazz

\

Yeah, but I've fought you before, even tho you pwned me bout 4 times (ha, no domination over me!) You have to keep a distance, and you never could fight me at 30m or less. Which is why NC is considered the camping faction.
  6. KnightCole

Dont u use shotguns? No one can fight shotguns all that close.

Ur name sounds familiar thogh i cant recall where i faced you. Perhaps tech plant or something.
  7. Bill Hicks

I want the nerfs to the Gauss saw and em6 reverted. And the reload speed of the gauss reduced even further. The gauss saw is underbudget.
  8. NiteJazz

Tech plant. It was just you and me there, and you actually got some good kills on me. Then I swapped over to my NC and we fought at a biolab in esamir.

And no, shotguns are really really boring to use. I actually am better with LMGs than shotguns.
  9. KnightCole

Now i member...lol.