If SOE Done X-Mas

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Peebo, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Peebo

We'd be charging people for gifts.

Isn't the point of X-Mas to give gifts not charge for them.
    • Up x 1
  2. DevErik

Its to charge people to give them to someone else.

Worthwhile thread btw.
  3. daskleineviech

No the point of "X-Mas" is to worship Coca Cola. Or something about a guy ca. 2000 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it's mostly about soft drinks.
    • Up x 2
  4. MNO

They are giving you gifts. The gift of money off and deals. That's generally how it works in computer games. Welcome to the internet.
  5. Vilheim

Actually, Christmas is (or was originally) a religious holiday, horribly, horribly twisted.

So basically make it whatever you want.
  6. Highway_Star

December 21st, triple station cash! Finally a good deal. That's a gift IMO
  7. SgtScum

If soe done xmas the lump of coal they left you in your stocking would cost 700$C to take out not to mention 250$C for the stocking itself. :p
  8. Cowboyhomer

The gift is the part they throw in or take off the purchase price....Gifts always cost someone money. When you grow up and buy gifts for someone you will know how gift giving works for grownups.
    • Up x 3
  9. Peebo

Im sure they could throw in a Santa hat as a freebie.
  10. UzumakiW

The whole game is a freebie, and you're still not satisfied?
  11. Cl1mh4224rd

It's a pretty common observation that, in general, the less people pay, the more they complain.
  12. Dubious

apparently they gonan "give" you "free" SC soon..
  13. Imnuktam

Someone has to pay the devs so they can feed their families and get them gifts of their own.

3x station cash would be a good gift for me.

Just like selling you my 05 gt for 1/3rd what it is worth would probably seem like a nice gift to someone who has never got to enjoy 0-60 in under 5sec, even though they are still paying me.