If I were to reroll

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sharmanti, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Sharmanti

Which faction and server should I pick?

I am thinking about VS since they're getting all the love in this game and miller, since it's the most populated server on EU.
  2. NinjaKirby

I'm thinking of Server transferring. It's a bit crap I have to pay to transfer away from a Server that may as well be desolate, Cobalt's Esamir is never THAT busy in the UK evening hours. Indar's usually fine, but I love my Esamir continent.

But yeah, I've heard Miller is better population, and PlanetsideUniverse Server list seems to suggest it too.
  3. Dubious

If you choose Miller, dont go NC, unless you want to be underpop, all the time
  4. NinjaKirby

GREAT, I'm not going to Miller then? :/

On second thoughts, I'm used to being stuck fighting for the Northern Weigh Station just outside our Warp Gate anyway, so not much difference to be observed.
  5. Sharmanti

A tip. Go Vanu. They recieve all the love and cool stuff. TR will continue getting ****** features that never can be utilized in a good way or is extremely situational, NC will continue to recieve 1021231564 different shotguns and Vanu will get new creative stuff
  6. exLupo

Yea! Be another of the fourth empire rerollers that are the problem with this and every other game with asymmetrically balanced factions. Better join the winning team early, god forbid you have to work for anything.
  7. Sharmanti

That's not the point. TR hold their own in cobalt. It's just that the VS gets so much better stuff. No wonder they almost won every damn challenge
  8. exLupo

That's exactly the point. Go with what you like. If it's weapon and/or lore themes, then go with your preferences. If it's the perception of an easy win, then be a 4th empire reroller. Just know that if they get nerfed and stop almost winning "every **** challenge", you'll suffer buyer's remorse.
    • Up x 1
  9. St0mpy

Remember todays sweethearts can be tomorrows divorcees just as fast.

So how do they manage to lock continents? Right now they have two locked blue on Miller, they do good, dont talk them down like that.

Other NC, dont be afraid of joining Miller, its not as bad as he seems to think.