"If a faction has more than 10% of the population, they will have to queue to keep fights even!"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xXAmaggardXx, Apr 28, 2016.

1. xXAmaggardXx

[IMG]What is this??
    • Up x 2
  2. pielord17

It doesn't kick in until there is a certain amount of people on the continent I think.
  3. xXAmaggardXx

It should just kick in whenever a continent has a ton of one faction on it, no matter the size. Right now there is 50% TR and 25% NC and VS and we can't really do anything. If it kicked in, then at least this BS wouldn't be happening.
  4. Azawarau

The number is 150

I think the point is avoiding a situation where people are queueueueueing too much too early on
    • Up x 1
  5. Eternaloptimist

As the system only kicks in at pop 150 do you think Hossin will ever require a queue to get in? ;)
  6. Pfundi

Nope. Probably VR will have a queue, Indar, Esamir and Amerish will, but Hossin wont.
  7. JobiWan

There was a 10 minute queue on Hossin last night for me on Miller.
  8. HadesR

A perfect time for the Black Op's update and allow you to play your main with all its gear BUT on the lowest pop'd faction.
    • Up x 2
  9. BamaRage

Spent 43 minutes last night trying to get out of VR Training....... And I am a paid member.......
    • Up x 2
  10. TeknoBug

Hence why everyone and their little dog are stuck in VR (mostly on TR side).
  11. Hoothers

vanu does not have this issue
    i applaud this change, vanu needed a fighting chance also, we always have been steamrolled by tr and nc overpopulation
    enjoy your vr room, 4th factioneers
  12. Armcross

I know uou hate overpop against your faction but please don't let use stuck at VR room.
    • Up x 1
  13. Hoothers

right now during alert, all i can say is enjoy VR , fotm rerolers
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. Ronin Oni

THIS is what the pop limiter needs to truly be complete.
  15. Thunder33

Same for me....
  16. lokear

is a bug? i hope them noticed
  17. Taemien

You lying again?

Paid members don't wait that long. Unless you mean you spent like 500 DBC and you count that as 'paying'. You need membership to avoid the queue. That's $14.99 a month. Or a Krono from one of the EQ's.