[Suggestion] I'd like a little Canadian flag skin for my claymores

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lokarin, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Lokarin

Right now it's a Canadian Tire logo... err, Terran Republic!
    • Up x 1
  2. Necron

Post an Image. AS a fellow Canuck I know what it looks like, but our American friends may not ;)
  3. Xizwhoa

There is no Canada in 2845.
  4. T0nyDanza

With all due respect, There's unlikely to be a United States in 2050 with your tens of trillions of dollars in debt;)

Do you have any idea what the interest on that is? lolol
    • Up x 3
  5. Xizwhoa

Of the top industrialized nations only one has less debt than the US. But way to bring rl to a game...
  6. millerlight89

Canada... what a joke.
  7. Lokarin

Actually there is no interest on American debt, a lot of it even has negative interest. It's basically free money that weakens the economy of your debtors.
  8. Xizwhoa

Shut up, it was a jape, Jesus Christ...
    • Up x 1
  9. Tasogie

Wait, canadia has a flag? but Southpark said it isnt a real country ? :D (joke)
    If Canadia gets a decal I want a hello kitty decal for my armor, or els a helmet decal "Guns don't kill people, I kill people".. with an Ewok holding a carbine.....
  10. ShadowViper

lol and this is why we can't have nice things.
  11. Rivenshield

Go look at the external debt to GDP ration of Europe and Japan. We're comparatively healthy.
  12. Necron

This was a thread about getting a Canadian flag on Claymores. How did all this RL debt crap find it's way into a fun thread like this?
  13. Tekuila

Americans got all entitled again.
    • Up x 2
  14. LahLahSr

You got it wrong...EVERYTHING is Canada in 2845!
  15. TheArchetype

Actually, Canada succeeds in world domination in 2637. Don't you know your lore?
  16. Spookydodger

So the red for the TR symbolizes the maple leaves they left behind?
  17. WalrusJones

Uhh.

Clearly, it started with a candian asking for a picture to demonstrate to us americans what the OP was talking about, who have obviously never seen a single Canadian thing in their life. :p
  18. TheArchetype

Exactly! People need to be more aware of the facts before they post.
  19. Tekuila

Was making a joke about the American debt thing.
  20. WalrusJones

I was being overly literal.