I wish grenades cost 10 SC each.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by centurionvi, Dec 21, 2012.

1. centurionvi

You guys would make millions. My goodness the spam in this game.. what is it about people that makes them automatically throw a grenade in some random direction the instant they take any damage? "I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON I BETTER THROW THIS GRENADE BEFORE I DIE!!" *kills 3 teammates*

:/
  2. Phyr

I'd rather have that apply to rocket pods.
  3. Hael

Don't give them any ideas. They'll make it so C4 is 10SC instead, because SOE hates the light assault class
  4. Mietz

Draw Distance.
    Grenades are the only way to kill "invisible" enemies.

There might be 30 enemies 5m in front of you, better chuck that grenade, you never know, better than being instagibbed once the server catches up with your draw distance.
  5. sebo

how about you learn to try to avoid them? surely there is time (in most cases) for one to react and not suffer the full blast..
  6. Protential

I only nade directions I am shot from, if you shot me, I naded you, whoops.
  7. gorviss

Every FPS that had grenades is like this...it's just part of the game.
  8. Aelloon

Did you know Engineers can have up to 3 grenades on them at a time?
  9. Braken

They hate MAXs more. :(
  10. Bloodtank

gaming industry learned from BF2 at Karkand that nades create fun for the nubs... surprised there's not static grenade boxes at the spawn tubs.... Insert experience into a FPS, you instantly kill any tactical possibilities... anything for XP baby... and that means chucking blind grenades anywhere you think you might get lucky..... **** i think most player shope they get shot right after chukcing their one grenade, so they can respawn with another.. for that rare.. 5 kill streak one..
  11. Keifomofutu

Flak armor means that you survive any nade and don't take much damage from grenades that aren't that close to you. You can cert up to the second last level and have 39% explody resist pretty cheaply. Or you can keep complaining.
  12. Dhart

I wished they cost 100 each... too many fights that became frag spam.. they are so cheap... too easy to stockpile them

but I would also like to carry more than one at a time without sacrificing Flak or Nano....