I will pay 10k station cash to not be teal.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SKYeXile, Nov 22, 2012.

1. SKYeXile

like seriously, give me black or purple, this looks horrible.

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  2. Gary

Change cammo/add composite armor. OR the free option simply play TR or NC. The VS in my opinion look horrible. Not to mention in Camo's they look like they are wearing Onesies!
  3. Bags

Wow that looks horrible. Looked much better in beta
  4. Yutty

ya it should be purple and the dark green like the Avatar. I don't even use the extra armor or alpha camo since both make us a shiny bright target.
  5. SKYeXile

that is composite.
  6. Neelkanth

Not sure why they're afraid of purple, deep metallic purple is awesome.
  7. Roadhouseman

i dislike the Vanu camouflages/colours. nothing against players how like to play as them or whatever .. i only mean the colours looking ... mh ..... cheap ?
  8. PoopMaster

It looks like a toddler threw up the paint set he ate.
    • Up x 2
  9. NoDachi

Out of all the factions I would give that crown to the NC. They look like kitche space america.

I've always thought that yellow/blue was the worst color scheme. But moving on, the VS heavy does seem to be 'messy' with it's camo. The other classes seem fine.
  10. maxkeiser

I play Vanu and the camo/armours really need to be looked at i.e. done again. They're not good at the moment (apart from the helmets).
  11. Pingonaut

Space America = Space Cops
    Space Cops = Portal 2 reference :D

OT: That camo looks terrible. I don't play Vanu, but I've seen a lot of them in camo. They always seemed to look pretty good, maybe that's the exception.
  12. Gaseous Snake

Skull helmets = :eek:

It makes people look like a bunch of rejects from the Planet of the Apes films.
  13. Maderas

I've been laughing pretty hard at how bad some of the Vanu look in the kill window after taking me out.

And the NC heavy looks like a fridge when wearing composite armor.
  14. runekey

Use your smedbux to buy different camo
  15. Fleabag

And this is why I'm not going to use any of the camo's. :p

The default colours for the VS seem the best frankly, they are muted, on theme and don't make you stand out like a sore thumb shouting "Shoot me first!"
  16. inigma

Im also holding off on any VS colored camos right now. and composite armor. Can't we just have purple and black options? Whats with all the teal and neon pink and looking like lilacs or something that walked off a Victoria Secret fashion show stage?
  17. Crator

Good idea. Offer different tint hues in the shop. Even better, tie the tint hues to battle rank, at BR0 - 5 offer a couple free tint hues and a few that costs money, then offer more variety as you rank up the same way. Linking it to battle rank would help people distinguish visually what rank someone is.
  18. Trysaeder

The shiny teal/white look you have there is actually really nice.

I do think VS need some options to look less (and more) teal though.
  19. Metsuro

At least you don't look like the carboard cross being GI joe and an autobot.
    [IMG]
    I will forever be of blue and gold mac and cheese boxes.
    • Up x 6
  20. Athessu

You forgot that our alpha squad camo was actually taken from a nice pair of board shorts somebody showed up one day of summer wearing.
    ;p