I was losing interest in the game, but thankfully the Directive system has arrived

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UberBonisseur, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UberBonisseur

I was about to quit, and it happened. Wow.

The arbitrary distribution of medals and virtual points has once again launched me back into the game. Before, I used to do the same thing over and over again like killing people with rocket primaries, but it was just dull. But now that I get rewards from it, I've been shooting people in the face with my decimator non-stop since the past week.

Veteran players have been craving for an endgame and this is exactly what PS2 needed. I would like to thank everyone at SOE for finally getting their priorities straight and I'm looking forward to phase 2 with all the new cosmetics upgrades. I can't wait to equip the new Auraxium Bulging Crotch, so other players will finally acknowledge my formidable prowess as a member of the PS2 elite.
    • Up x 5
  2. Alizona

I LOL'ed. :)
    • Up x 1
  3. AT22-Titan

At first this didn't look sarcastic, but I saw you posted it and yeah...

I kinda like it, it's fun to get something for those auraxiums I had.
    • Up x 2
  4. UberBonisseur

And it's entirely free ! You only need to get auraxium on 4 different weapon variants !
    • Up x 1
  5. Prudentia

I have to agree
    I can't wait to get back to my PC after this Holliday and see what directives i already have done. then i will use the Auraxium Carbine because the Solstice is my favourite Carbine and UBSG is my favourite attachment (no sarcasm) and farm myself the Galaxy Directive, maybe even the Harrasser Directive, tough that could take some time... after all i'm the ******* driver...
  6. DG-MOD-02

Please keep posts constructive on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.