[BUG] I want a refund on my tank decal..because SOE nerf it !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by longmachao, Dec 15, 2012.

1. longmachao

But seriously though. Why is the decal (logo) on the side of the tank so small now after the update? Was there a reason behind this change? I paid 5$ for it and it only come on one side of my mag.. and now its shrink to half its original size. Is this a bug or is it an official change because i didn't read anything about it on the patch/update thread.

ps. Sometime leaving a vehicle cause it to disappear completely. (not sure if this bug has been reported)
  2. Admiral Ackbar

I never spent any SC but I am inclined to agree.. Anything touched by SOE should automatically get a refund to the player..
  3. Scorch Draken

well, I can find the first thing to be annoying if it were to happen to me, but it's very complicated to get a refund from Sony, most likely impossible if you used the money already. (Refund like for money you put on the PS3 gaming console)

As for the vehicle disappearing, I've never seen that happen to me or anyone else on my server, unless they chose to deconstruct it.
  4. longmachao

lol, i was just joking about the refunding part. I just wanna know if this change is some sorta bug or its official because i plan on buying more decal.