I paid 500 station cash for the Maniac helmet, what i got was not what i bought.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Village, Feb 7, 2013.

1. dharKharma

Since the devs are so hooked on the social media bandwagon (unfortunately I'm not), someone might wanna try contacting this guy on twitter/facebook/etc let him know that we're still waiting.
  2. dharKharma

Since the devs are so hooked on the social media bandwagon (unfortunately I'm not), someone might wanna try contacting this guy on twitter/facebook/etc let him know that we're still waiting.
  3. Village

Think they just completely forgot about this issue, or don't care and continue to sell the broken items.
  4. Sworaven

Still isn't fixed. I contact customer support a while back, they told me to file a bug report ingame.

My first and second loadout slots are bugged, the third one seems fine for some reason.
  5. Faze

• Up x 1
  6. Stackem

Like faze said, take a minute to go to that thread and give the OP a thumbs up. The more visibility we have, the more likely we get this fixed.
  7. dharKharma

This issue has been going for months already so it's best to vote with your wallet like what i'm doing.
  8. Otulien

This is why-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------You don't buy------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sony's crap!
  9. Village

The fact that this is still an issue after GU 7 is laughable.

Not going to purchase any helmets until i know this is fixed.
  10. Village

Any word when we might see this fixed. I am eager to buy a couple of helmets but i know they will look terrible with the default one clipping through them. This is hurting their cosmetic item sales so it baffles me why it takes so long to fix it.
  11. Spoprockel

12. Village