I need some advice for a TR long range LMG

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Amnoon, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Amnoon

Hi people i have been playing de HA recently and i have been confortable with the CARV and the MSW-R for most of the situations but i feel useless for mid to long range. I wonder what LMG should be the best for these situations. I heard the TMG 50 was the best but now it is too inaccurate for long range.

Maybe the RHINO?

Thanks for your help!
  2. Mxiter

TMG if you're skilled and can handle high vertical recoil.
    T16 in other cases.
  3. minhalexus

If you are playing long range, then all you should be using is burst fire, just do not hold down your mouse button.

If you use small bursts of 2-3 rounds then no gun should be very inaccurate.

God Saw is probably the best long range LMG, and is probably the most inaccurate.
    What matters most is damage and damage drop of a gun, since you are burst firing accuracy is not the biggest issue.

If you like to spam, then you should use the Carv.
  4. TheBloodEagle

The TMG-50 has seen better days; don't get it. Not worth it for the certs right now. I Auraximu'd it a long time ago and seen it change. If you want long range get the AMR-66. You'll hit your targets further out with a more powerful projectile. more consistently. I hated the weapon for quite sometime until they finally buffed it enough to warrant its use, so try it. For close-to-medium use your MSW-R (close range laser + SP + Supressor) (med range grip + standard ammo) and for long range use your AMR-66 (HV ammo).

Get the T16 if you'd like. It's quite affordable & an all rounder but mainly just a weapon to get after you grow tired of your MSW-R, etc. But don't waste time on the TMG-50 and T32 right now unless you're very bored and/or have a bunch of certs and/or want more Auraxium medals.
  5. Amnoon

OK, Thanks!