I must say, a MAX with a dedicated engi attached...

Discussion in 'MAX' started by RavenGenesis, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Kesh

Where are you engineers when I need you. Outfit engineers are fine. After spamming V-3/proximity for 2 minutes in the face of an engineer on his turret i usually wind up having to TK them.
  2. Eric Smith

Don't just TK them, that's just being impolite. V-3 a couple times then ask them nicely by firing a round into the back of their head. If they don't get off their turret then repeat the process until they either get off their turret or fall down dead. That's the polite way of asking an Engy for Repairs.
  3. Ronin Oni

They have flak armor...

I'm going to start making Flak pretty standard actually. 25% shield boost is pretty pathetic in comparison IMO
  4. Saviorself

Engineers not repairing is a sad problem, but it does not justify teamkilling them.
  5. Saviourself

Yeah, the only people I tk are idiots who keep shooting hacked turrets rather then let infs hack them back.

Hey, you didn't play a dranei priest on Velen server (WoW) by any chance? \= )
  6. Saviorself

Haha nope, played a warrior on Hellscream. At first when I saw the forum alert, I was like "how did I quote myself?" One helluva coincidence. What server are you on in Planetside?
  7. Saviourself

Briggs (Aus) and Connery.

I nicked the name from a ex-guildie on Velen I've lost touch with, which is why I asked... Doesn't hurt that Australian/English spelling (saviour) is rarely taken vs the US spelling. ; )
  8. Kesh

Those idiots get xp for terminal destruction. Blame the system, not the player.
  9. Kesh

You'd be surprised how quickly engineers respond with a repair tool after popping a couple rounds into them on their turret.