I love this kind of gameplay

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by prodavit, Aug 31, 2017.

1. prodavit

So I'm part of this outfit that does point defense all the time [JAZ2], for those of you who don't know what that is it's a kind of elite play-style that use teamwork to over take a base with an under-pop on your side. Unlike most zerk platoon we are use to.

I took some videos so check it out :p
    • Up x 3
  2. Sil4ntChaozz

Nice. Just a personal preference, show a single cap instead of multiple ones it gets hard to follow. It's just my personal thing. I like the tactical gameplay, it shows what happens when you're a little organized and have good medics\have teammates that know how to use medics.
    • Up x 2
  3. Corezer

Just a word of advice...

"Beacon alive" is lame, use "Bacon's crispy"

lol the video is good for real tho
    • Up x 3
  4. Sazukata

I'm genuinely impressed.

Good communication, great point holds. I'm most impressed by the the multitasking/task priority skills as medic. I myself usually play DPS/healer in however it applies to any given game, so I related to this.

That's the kind of stuff I'd want to be a part of. Guess I should stop lone wolfing all the time and look into organized play.
    • Up x 2
  5. prodavit

you guys are welcome to run with us, we're on VS Emral
  6. prodavit

also just made a new video I'll be posting it on the forum also or just find it on our channel :p
  7. prodavit

I would, but I usually do stupid stuff when we cap :p
  8. Sil4ntChaozz

Yes

I haven't played in a bit (console is ehhhhhhhh) but I want to play now. :D