I look forward to killing you soon.

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by KILLFACE, May 22, 2013.

1. KILLFACE

Our Helios Bayonets looks forward to tasting Connery TR and VS Blood.

-_-
    • Up x 1
  2. exLupo

Classy trash talk. Keep it up, NC!
  3. loleator

And this is why all games should cost at least 1 cent. To require credit cards and enforce this way real age limits.
  4. exLupo

Yea, those minors who can't get credit cards are all polite and looking to foster some fun competition.

What losers, amirite loleator?!?
    • Up x 1
  5. KILLFACE

If I didn't have a Credit Card how would I pay for my Forum and Teamspeak Subscriptions? And dude, Smacktalk and insults are part of my job, I don't run 'The Spandex Nancies' or whatever the VS call their Clans, I run 'The Bastards', and that's exactly what we are. Don't worry, took the Helios lads a while to get used to it too.
    • Up x 1
  6. KILLFACE

ACHTUNG! SHWINEHUNDS!

STAND TO ATTENTION IN HONOUR OF THE BASTARDS OFFICIAL CLAN ANTHEM!

7. kaptinkrunch88

Making new friends KILLFACE? That's awesome. We can weed out the warriors from the whiners early.
    • Up x 1
  8. NC_Edacyn

KILLFACE is our Minister of Information
  9. Phorumside2

Big words from a small time outfit. According to your outfits' stats, the bastards get farmed for certs constantly.
  10. Absoluth

Current Helio's NC strategy: build up enough pop to be higher than the sum of the other 2 factions, and continuously throw death and suffering into their crosshairs, until the enemy gets bored enough and leaves with their wallets full of certs. Then the hippies take facilities with little resistance.
  11. KILLFACE

Our specialty is going to places that are about to be overrun and pulling them outta the **** despite being outnumbered, which we do fairly well, we also have 2 sessions a week versus preorganized highly regimented resistance. We have our fair share of victories, more than our fair share actually, but because of the nature of the places we choose to fight we take a lot of casualties. Though if you wanna talk about stats I already covered that a couple weeks ago, no point in repeating myself (link) (scroll down until you see pictures), as for the context of that post, was helping out another Outfit Leader with a Minor Troll problem, facts are all there though.
  12. YoXn

Connery NC + Helios NC (New China) = ?
  13. KILLFACE

SPACE MURICA! YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

14. HMR85

I wish I could of saw the reaction the china NC and TR NC had when they ran into each other last night.

Possibility 1.) "Hey, WTF is going on here. We are usually 50% pop. Wait, whats that, he's speaking Chinese in chat. Ah hell, the free farm is over"

Possibility 2.)

Thus the PLA where born.
  15. KILLFACE

I reckon the latter.

I also reckon you guys were too welcoming and friendly, I woulda been like this :