I LEFT MY SUNDY DEPLOYED ALONE AND IT BLEW UP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by McWafflez, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McWafflez

NEEEEEERRRRRRFFFFFFFF EVERYTHING!
    • Up x 7
  2. HadesR

You should take care of it

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. NoctD

People should be glad they're losing their unguarded sundys... so far I've gotten up to a 6/12 sundy that drove over pre-placed mines and went boom. Imagine if you were the driver and had to explain it to 11 other guys who put their lives in your hands!

I'm sure more people will run without mine guard soon, and they will suffer!!!
  4. McWafflez

aw look at the little duggle...BOOM DEAD
  5. HadesR

[IMG]
  6. Devrailis

A sundy isn't like a puppy.

It`s expensive, clingy, constantly demanding attention, you never know who`s been inside it, and the moment you take your eyes away, that dashing LA who plays for the other team comes and takes it away.

Yeah, a sundy is more like a -
    • Up x 1
  7. FateJH

8. Aliasse

"ITS NERF OR NOTHIN"
  9. Brusilov [TR]

At the same time, it should be common courtesy to check and see if a sunderer you are spawning at needs a top off, before you change to HA and run off.
  10. InMedeasRage

The six engies I saw today who both saw an incoming enemy light assault and blocked my line of fire on the guy would love to believe that, "It just blew up!".

But no. You saw him, ignored him, and kept on repairing the full health sundy. You people, you suck. No, you are the champions of suck. You were elected by the people of the noble land of Suck to chair the ruling council of the People's Democratic Republic of Suck. People will come from miles around to see you upon your Suck-throne dispensing advice to the plebians who come before you. But not a one of them, not the smallest idiot child or guileless man will ever have your god given talents which you displayed that day by Eisa Tech Plant.
    • Up x 2
  11. Devrailis

You make it sound like they displayed some special level of extra suckage.

But they didn't.

They displayed the average player's typical situational awareness.

You, my friend, have expectations that are much too high.
  12. riker

this needs to be our new motto for the forums
  13. Jaquio

I'd still rather give infiltrators an ability to steal unmanned vehicles. I think it would be a much more hilarious slap to the face.
    • Up x 2
  14. Blackinvictus

LOL!

I'd laugh at that even if it happened to me. Jump out to fix the tank and it drives off into the sunset, bahahaha!!
    • Up x 1
  15. supahitecjetfyta

used to like the old BF tactic of running up and throwing an ammo pack at a tank to make the driver think hes getting mined so he`d bail and then you steal his tank and shoot him with it.
  16. SOE-MOD-05

This thread has been closed for Trolling (Nerf Call).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.