I know you're desperate for everyone to hear your terrible ideas but...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mastermind, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Mastermind

• Up x 2
  2. Mastermind

It's like we have no mods at all.... its like we could almost......

ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!
    • Up x 2
  3. Tommyp2006

But no one pays attention to the idea section, this is the only area suggestions actually get heard
    • Up x 3
  4. Mastermind

Why is 2006 so dear to you?
  5. Jube

How about you simply not read any post that is labeled SUGGESTION. There your little problem is solved
  6. KenDelta

PSA > ?!??!?1
    No one even opens the suggestion section.
  7. Kristan

No one reads this part of forum. 90% of people are at Gameplay Discussion. So for attention people post here first, otherwise your suggestion thread will be somewhere at 5th page in couple of days in Suggestions forum.
  8. IamDH

No one is interested in your suggestion unless you shove it in their face. Some of us come here to whine about items and the others come here to read the other people whining about said item
  9. Iridar51

Oh no, they're out there =( They make me sad because I can't talk any amount of smack without them deleting my posts =(
    • Up x 1
  10. Gustavo M

How about no
  11. Ash87

NO, AND I WANT TO SAY THAT I DON'T LIKE YOUR USE OF THE PSA!

ALSO OUR NERF IDEAS ARE VERY RELEVANT AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR TOTAL LACK OF IMAGINATION OR SKILL, SO THERE!!!

I ADDED MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS THAN YOU, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Aractain

If they don't post their ideas HERE then the reddit users will never see them and post it there and if its not on reddit how can the devs see it? Duh.
  13. Kcalehc

Better yet, take it to twitter and reddit. That's where the devs are, and has the added benefit of not being read by me, so I don't have to put any effort into ignoring terrible ideas.