I just did the math for my max "wish list"

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Cinc, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Cinc

Right now, as a TR, what i want to get for my max (once this all goes live) will be full nanite-auto repair, lockdown, double mutilators (more effective then our mercies at closer ranges) and possibly double fractures.

That will cost me 8,500 certs.

Lockdown or nanite-auto repair alone would cost 2,250 certs, and together thats 4,500. I can also optionally throw down 28 dollars, instead of the additional 4,000 certs for weapons.

And to finish that of, https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428010618037587553/stats

I have earned 4,872 certs throughout all time in this game.

But im really just laughing right now. With roughly 1,000 saved certs right now, i couldnt be farther from my goal. Luckily, i still finding this funny rather then sad.

Edit - I'd also just like to add, im not complaining here. I was honestly still laughing the entire way through writing this thread. I just decided to share my hopes and tarnished dreams, and im also a bit curious to see how things are on the other sides. I'd guess not much better, but hopefully you'll also share my "Laugh at massive and pitifall failures" trait.
    • Up x 1
  2. Messaiga

I got like over 14,000 certs so if there is ever a cert reset I might do this stuff for my NC ScatMax, I might not do sparrows though if they are added in their current form because I don't like how they do low damage, large mags, fast reload. I think I have 150 saved up right now, if I really tried and used my LA with Pump Action and 2 C4 in Bio Labs repeatedly I could probably get a decent amount saved up.
  3. Bape

Nice almost same wish list mines is Nano repair + shield + dual sparrows. So far i have 2500 cert I can max out shield and by the time it release I should get nano up to lvl 4. Just make a goal each day my goal is 150-200 cert and then i just log off. If you want to go faster best bet is medic keep reviving and healing non stop don't even dedicate you're self shooting anyone just keep raising and say **** IT lol.
    • Up x 1