I have to pay 350 resource for a Nerfed NC max?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wulfen109, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Wulfen109

Yea ******* right SOE. Yea ******* right. Lets just nerf NC over and over again. This update is a "quality of life" for everyone but NC.
    • Up x 4
  2. BoomBoom4You

LOL, quite dramatic. But I agree!
    • Up x 5
  3. Bill Hicks

Dont worry the VS max is balanced by taking 5% more damage!!
    • Up x 2
  4. Wulfen109

Honestly, no faction can disagree that NC gets the short end of the stick every update
    • Up x 3
  5. Roarboar

You mean they take less damage. Nobody uses ZOE anymore.
  6. Roarboar

Not sure if serious?
  7. Wulfen109

Its not so much about ZOE let alone there ability to EASILY back step away from my max's effective range. I mean 6 barrels of shot guns having no range? cmon
    • Up x 1
  8. Bill Hicks

Atleast we have the shield so we can back away and log out.
    • Up x 6
  9. Somisary

You're right, the 350 MAX cost was specifically to nerf the NC. As were the shotgun nerfs... and the jackhammer buff. Even the ZOE changes probably nerfed the NC in some way. Sorry, but you chose the UP faction.
  10. RHINO_Mk.II

WTB> Nanite Systems cross-faction MAX Anti Infantry weapons.
    • Up x 2
  11. LivesInNameOnly

shotguns still one shot
  12. Revel

350 certs for ANY max is a complete joke. A MAX suit costs more than an ESF, same as a Gal or Lib? A Skyguard may now be better AA and costs less? I stopped using MBTs when they became deathtraps for long range invisible mana turrets and a host of new AV, and at 450 I'll never use one again. Unbelievably stupid. So glad I let my account lapse today.
  13. BoomBoom4You

I'm not going to comment on your other assertions, but the JH was NOT buffed

1) Damage reduction
    2) Longer reload times
    3) ROF decrease
    4) Cool down time for 3x option

Only buff was clip size increase.
    • Up x 4
  14. IamDH

I tried the JH today first time its terribad
    • Up x 2
  15. BoomBoom4You

Yes, we know... :(
    • Up x 2
  16. Somisary

*and the double firerate from burst mode

Oh yes, I'm sorry. The jackhammer should be an upgrade to every other shotgun in the game. Meanwhile with the VS, we get our super OP lasher to go around owning with. GU11 was the nerf NC update.
  17. IamDH

Even the other factions know lol
    • Up x 1
  18. Wulfen109

See even other factions agree we are underpowered. Really, NC has never gotten a buff without the exception of the other factions getting an equal buff. ,Only Nerf nerf nerf. Hey we "Buffed" you jackhammer, but trololol we nerfed shotguns as a whole.

BOYCOTT NC TILL WE GET BROUGHT UP TO PAR! lol
  19. BoomBoom4You

It's not double fire rate over the course of a whole clip, it's actually net slower. And with the cool down, if you miss you're dead. Not to mention the increased recoil due to the increased ROF.

Net, it was a nerf. That was my only point, you can have whatever opinion you want of what the JH should or shouldn't be, but the patch was not a buff.
  20. Overheal

Resource cost for some vehicles and MAXes has been increased
    • We hope this change makes strategic control of resources more important for empires, and we’re also looking at the results of this tuning to help us define the boundaries for the upcoming resource system revamp.
    • We will be monitoring resource usage and earn rates carefully in the days following the update and rebalancing as necessary if we find any significant issues with resource starvation due to this rebalancing.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/06/20/p...el=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0