I have 3 carbines but I can't decide which one should be my main.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luminiouscow, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Luminiouscow

I have the T5 AMC, NS-11C, and the LC3 Jaguar.

I want to know which one has the awesomest looking gun model, which one has the longest effective range, etc. After making many of these threads, I guess you guys already know what I'm looking for. So, which of these is the best carbine?

Don't include the TRAC-5.
  2. -Synapse-

Awesomest gun model is subjective, but the AMC is my favorite carbine for TR as far as looks go.
    Longest effective range? AMC again.

I personally like the Jaguar best out of those three, it's a pretty good all-arouder with a nice hipfire and decent ranged potential.
  3. KenDelta

4. sustainedfire

Jaguar. It performs the best.

T5amc was not a good performer when I ground out Auraxium.

Ns11c was average. It always felt like a slow firing smg. The only thing that made it tolerable was at the time I used it, all TR carbines were essentially copy paste models, so the ns11c at least gave something different to look at on screen.
  5. cruczi

The irony.
  6. Fellgnome

I still use the T5 AMC. I prefer both the Mercenary and the Pulsar C but I just work with what we've got.

Jaguar is good for run and gun, but I like being able to shoot people that're behind partial cover and/or go for headshots at medium ranges which it's not accurate enough for. I think Jaguar is the best overall TR carbine but it doesn't fit my more cautious/cowardly playstyle.
    • Up x 2
  7. EGuardian1

Jaguar - Coming from an NC player, when I jump on my TR, the Jag is just a BEAST at mid range, still really effective at close range, and with some practice can take down at range too.

That or the GD-7F. Thing's a goddamn nightmare in the right hands.
  8. Syphers

Trac-5 lo l
  9. Syphers

but the AMC suit long range better, best gun model too
  10. Roland2TowerCame

I use T5 AMC and NS-11C for my 'LA on a perch, shooting down' builds.
    T5 AMC for TR, NS-11C for VS and NC.